Gospel truth: This list is truly meaningless. However, someone may be looking to spin something for the heck of it, besides slot games, and wants to know their best options.
1. A Top Does This: This is a toy that is spun, usually by human hands, sometimes by unwinding a string around its top.
2. Dance Move: Break dancers perform this on the ground using the head, back, hand and sometimes knee. Also, a ballerina does this on the tip of her toe.
3. Basketball on Finger: The faster the ball is spun, the longer it can rotate.
4. An Automobile does this after Losing Control: Usually happens to cars with a low center of gravity while on flat ground.
5. A Propeller Does This: Occurs to give motion to a vehicle, usually in the air or water.
6. A Spider Spins Its Web: After doing this, the spider waits to trap its food.
7. More than 1 Surprising News Story: Especially news about things that are popular.
8. A Person Spins Up a Story: The story created is usually far-fetched and lengthy. The act of doing this is also to "spin a yarn."
9. The Machine or Human Spins Fibers into a Thread: The fibers used are usually natural ones.
10. Other Spins: Mammals, insects, machines, etc. spin stuff. There should be about 200 other things spun, not on this list.
11. One's Head after Something Out of the Ordinary Happens to It: Could also be substituted with "seeing stars" or someone stupid who is "on drugs."
12. To Make more than One Short Drive in a Car: The man spins the new cars, before letting the teenagers drive.
13. A Measure of Song Spins Per Week: Used In radio broadcasting, as a unit to measure popularity. This measure is also known as weekly rotation.
14. Software and Systems Process Improvement Networks: Made up of professionals, in a given geographical area who are interested in software and systems process improvement. Each regional SPIN is slightly different, based on the vision of the founders and the needs of the community.
"Spin it on, don't stop. Take it back to the top.
'Cos I gotwhole lotta love for you
I wanna spin it on. Spin it on!" - Spin It On
"You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round" - You Spin Me Right Round
"spin, spin...spin the black circle
spin, spin...spin the black, spin the black...
spin, spin...spin the black circle
spin the black circle" - Spin the Black Circle
"I don't sleep much. I'm on the go. My mind is racing. My wife says my mind is like the rolling dials on a slot machine. So, yeah, I think about everything." - Bill Walton
"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost." - Isaiah 55:1