AllSpins.com is a professional site that receives compensation from online gaming companies that are recommended. Each gaming company's website is visited and found worthy of a recommendation. The company's website is the main thing that is looked at, in the beginning of this business relationship. After that, affiliate manager communication, and other things play a role in forming an opinion about the trustworthiness of a company.
What makes an online gaming company worthy of recommendation?
At the beginning, one that offers a slot bonus
At the beginning, one that is trustful in website appearance and words 
One that has a catchy name or theme
One that looks like it is legitimate under world gambling laws 
In the long run, one that pays at least a little commission to it's affiliates 
1. Also: One that looks like it has responsive customer service
2. Also: One that looks like is has at least satisfactory casino software
3. Also: One that looks like it has fair gaming odds
4. Also: One that communicates well w/ affiliates
5. Also: One that is recommended at affiliate communities, like Casino Affiliate Programs
AllSpins.com is independently owned.
Q: Is online gambling legal?
A: International law is complex, and there could be specific laws that may apply to you where you live. Online casinos operate under strict compliance with all local laws, and urge you access their sites only if you feel that you are in compliance with yours. The crux of the matter is that casinos will block your IP location, when they are being regulated to do so. When they block you, you won't be able to register.